Hello there. My names Nikki. I'm kind of a creep. I'm a photographer from Southern California. I really like moss, expired film, postcards and my dog Lulu. All photographs as of 2014 are taken by me.
Follow me on IG and I’ll love you momentarily
This is for the tortas! #donut #donutparty #nikon #photography
Every Photograph has a little story and here they are.
1. Roach - Here is a macro shot of a roach. My friend and I hot boxed my room and this is just when we began learning how to roll a blunt. Even though I still suck at it. Anywho, that’s what I remember about this photo
2. The cows are when I went on a random road trip with my sister, her fiance and my friend Josh. We took a little smoke break and I got to get a few shots in. I wish I came closer ,but now looking at this. I like how it came out.
3. The E is when I went on a walk with my friend Tatiana. I think at this time I liked the letter E. Because I liked ecstasy. I mean who didn’t like that drug when you were 19? AM I right? Also, I didn’t make that E. It just appeared.
4. The rust is from a friends house. His uncle had these old rusty cars and I can honestly spend hours shooting rust. It’s just something I like to look it. And my favorite color is green. So that’s why I enjoy this photograph.
5. This lonely cart actually doesn’t remind me of being alone at all. I just came back from school and my friends were pretty fucked up. So I met them at the park near my house. At this time I’ve been shooting a lot of nudes for this school project . I ended up getting lucky that all of them got naked. The cart ended up just being there and I took one quick snap and I liked it. I wanted to have someone it it. But I forget why it didn’t happen.
6. That tripod. Man I miss that tripod. It was the tripod I checked out from school all the time. My teacher would get mad at me cause I never gave it back. But I knew I was a “favorite” lmao so I used that to my advantage. This was a time I went on little adventures by myself. I need to start doing that again.
7. Rusty wall - This was in downtown pomona just another adventure with Fred.
8. SAME AS 7.
9. This was when I went on another random trip. My friend Josh told me and my bff that we were going on a trip. You only need a pair of clothes. I’m not going to tell you our destination. But are you down or what? And I was. We ended up seeing the stars in NAPA
10. My best friend laying on a tree in LAKE ARROWHEAD. That was our favorite tree on that hike. Sadly, it’s gone now. But I’m glad I have photographs to remember the fun times we had there.
I saw Nancy at the mall today. I should shoot her soon!. She’s fucking gorgeous!
I made a little baby zine once and these were the photos inside it.
follow me on IG: NIKKIALFONZO
FOLLOW ME ON IG for more photos
IG : NIKKIALFONZO
These are some pictures I took yesterday.. also my d90 sensor is fucked. I’M GOING TO DIE
THIS SUMMER I’M GOING TO SHOOT LOTS OF BABES WITH FOOD.
@heyitsshea_ #sister #fun #photoshoot #photography #sometimesitakepictures